Grizzly G0602 Bench Top Metal Lathe, 10 x 22-Inch from Grizzly
Description of Grizzly G0602 Bench Top Metal Lathe, 10 x 22-Inch by Grizzly
We is proud to present the excellent Grizzly G0602 Bench Top Metal Lathe, 10 x 22-Inch.
With so many on offer right now, it is smart to buy a brand you can . The Grizzly G0602 Bench Top Metal Lathe, 10 x 22-Inch is certainly that and will be a perfect buy for your collection.
For the price, the Grizzly G0602 Bench Top Metal Lathe, 10 x 22-Inch is widely recommended and is a sound choice amongst many people. Grizzly have included some excellent touches and this means a great value for your money.
Grizzly 10" x 22" Bench Top Metal Lathe
Our 10" x 22" Bench Lathe sports generous capacity, a lot of thread ranges, a wider bed and a larger chuck. Yet, it costs just a little more than our G4000. With features like a 1-inch spindle bore, 3/4-inch x 12 TPI lead screw and an MT#3 tailstock you'll be able to turn some surprisingly hefty projects — and a few heads. If you are thinking of making parts for models, engines or even for repairs around the home or shop, take a good look at this lathe & the specs below.
Spindle & Speeds
Features a 1-inch spindle bore and 1-3/4-inch x 8 TPI spindle with MT4 spindle taper. Six speed range: 150, 300, 560, 720, 1200 and 2400 RPM.
Threading capabilities of 33 inch threads from 8 to 72 TPI and 26 metric threads from 0.25mm to 3.5mm.
Includes 5-inch three-jaw chuck, 6-1/2-inch four-jaw chuck, 8-inch faceplate, steady rest, follow rest, MT#3 dead center, 4-way tool post, chip tray, backsplash, hardened and ground v-way bed, oil-bath gearbox and tool box with service tools.
- Swing over bed: 9-5/8-inch
- Swing over cross slide: 6-1/8-inch
- Distance between centers: 22-inch
- Spindle bore: 1-inch
- Spindle thread: 1-3/4-inch x 8 TPI
- Spindle taper: MT #4
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, single-phase
- Number of speeds: 6
- Range of speeds: 150, 300, 560, 720, 1200, 2400 RPM
- Leadscrew: 3/4" to 12 TPI
- Compound travel: 3-1/2-inch
- Cross slide travel: 6-1/2-inch
- Carriage travel: 18-1/2-inch
- Maximum tool size: 1/2-inch
- Tailstock barrel travel: 2-1/2-inch
- Tailstock barrel taper: MT #3
- Number of longitudinal feeds: 9
- Range of longitudinal feeds: 0.0023 to 0.013 IPR
- Number of inch threads: 33
- Range of inch threads: 8 to 72 TPI
- Number of metric threads: 26
- Range of metric threads: 0.25 to 3.5mm
- Overall dimensions: 46 x 22 x 16-5/8 inches (LxWxH)
- Approximate shipping weight: 432 pounds