Steel Brass Constructed 110 Gallon Sandblast Cabinet w/ Built in Dust Collector from Dragway Tools
Description of Steel Brass Constructed 110 Gallon Sandblast Cabinet w/...
We is proud to list the fantastic Steel Brass Constructed 110 Gallon Sandblast Cabinet w/ Built in Dust Collector.
With so many on offer right now, it is great to buy a name you can . The Steel Brass Constructed 110 Gallon Sandblast Cabinet w/ Built in Dust Collector is certainly that and will be a perfect purchase for your collection.
For the reduced price, the Steel Brass Constructed 110 Gallon Sandblast Cabinet w/ Built in Dust Collector is highly respected and is always a sound choice for most people. Dragway Tools have built in some nice touches and this equals a great value for your money.
Dragway Tools® Model 110 Sandblast Sandblasting Cabinet & Built In Dust Collector
This Model 110 sandblast cabinet features a 48 in. x 24 in. x 24 in. inside working area and is a great addition for any shop. This sandblasting cabinet can be used for surface finishing, preparation, and modification on a variety of materials including prepping metal parts for paint, removing rust and corrosion, and removing paint and other surface contaminants. May also be used to etch glass. The built-in dust collection system results in a dust-free environment when sandblasting. To use this sandblasting cabinet, connect a 5 CFM or larger air compressor and add blasting media, such as Black Beauty® abrasives, steel shot, silica sand, corn cob, walnut shells, crushed glass, and glass bead.
- Sandblast Cabinet - 110-gallon, 15 Cu Ft., 80-125 PSI.
- One (1) set of heavy rubber gloves.
- Foot pedal triggered spray gun.
- Four (4) ceramic nozzles.
- Five (5) replacement films for front glass.
- Five (5) replacement films for light glass.
- Overall Height: 65 in. x Width: 52 in. x Depth: 38 in.
- Interior Working Area: 48 in. x 24 in. x 24 in.
- Hinged Door Opening: 46 in. x 13-3/4 in.
- 14-gauge powder coated steel frame.
- Features one top door for easy loading and unloading.
- Steel and brass constructed foot pedal controls the spray gun.
- Gravity feed system continually recycles and reuses the blasting media.
- High-volume dust collector eliminates dust in the blasting area.
- Two (2) overhead florescent lights.
- Easy and fast assembly.
- Silicone-sealed panels reduce air leaks.
- Reusable filter.