Triton TRA001 3-1/4 HP Dual Mode Precision Plunge Router by Kreg
Description of Triton TRA001 3-1/4 HP Dual Mode Precision Plunge Router...
Top Customer Rated Tools is happy to offer the excellent Triton TRA001 3-1/4 HP Dual Mode Precision Plunge Router.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to buy a brand you can depend. The Triton TRA001 3-1/4 HP Dual Mode Precision Plunge Router is certainly that and will be a superb purchase for your collection.
For the price, the Triton TRA001 3-1/4 HP Dual Mode Precision Plunge Router is highly respected and is always a good choice amongst many people. Kreg have built in some nice touches and this equals a great value for your money.
Triton has made it possible for depth adjustments above the table by introducing a portable height adjustment crank. Once the 3-1/4 HP Router is table mounted, the height adjustment crank can be used for faster and more accurate adjustments, thus eliminating the need for a router lift accessory. The design also allows bit changing from above the table. A convenient combination. You may never have to reach under the table again.
The TRA001 boasts a winder handle for single-handed, accurate and fast plunge depth adjustments, a shaft lock for changing bits with switch lock-out to prevent accidental starting, a micro adjuster for even more precise depth adjustments, variable speed control, soft start, and quick change from free plunge to Rack-&- Pinion plunge.
It comes with the a height adjustment crank, 1/2-inch collet with a 1/4-inch reducer, a full featured fence with circle cutting option, and a wrench.
|Speed Maintenance Under Load||8,000 to 21,000 RPM|
|Plunge Range||0 to 68mm (2.6 inches)|
About Triton Precision Power Tools
Precision has been at the very heart of Triton's philosophy since 1976, when the first Workstation was produced. Designed in Australia, Triton tools continue to be built with this philosophy at the forefront of every project. From award-winning routers and laser-guided circular saws to the industry-renowned Superjaws and Series 2000 Workcentre, you can rely on Triton for tools that provide an accurate, quality finish very time.
TRA001 3-1/4 HP Dual Mode Precision Plunge Router
At a Glance
- Single button switches from conventional plunge to fixed-base router with rack & pinion mode
- Through base, single wrench bit change is achieved with automatic spindle lock
- Soft start and variable speed provides the perfect speed for all cutter types
- Micro Winder enables continuous fine depth adjustment through the full plunge range
- Three-stage turret with direct reading scales for precise preset cut depths
- Fully enclosed guarding provides maximum protection from the cut zone
- Side air vents reduce intake of dust into the motor casing when mounted upside-down
- Multi-function fence provides excellent control for handheld use and circle cutting